Monday, November 18, 2013

My Pushkar Kama .. Blessed By My Friend at The Brahma Mandir

Raj Tilak sells Ninja swords daggers at Pushkar , I was at Pushkar searching for my friend Niru Bullet, instead I met Raj.. I was not carrying much money with me , but I liked one of his daggers , I told him I was a Shia and cut my head every year in memory of Imam Hussain..

Raj told me to wait , he had the dagger blessed at the Brahma Mandir and handed it over to me he , said pay what you want I know you wont take it free from me ,,I will be blessed to be part of your pain your faith your ritual wherever you use it , I had tears in my eyes,, I paid him all I had ..and it was worth it ,,

I used this kama in Lucknow Chehlum , Ashura Hydrabad and now Delhi..and Raj Tilak feels happy when I SMS him after using it ,, and I have not met him since I bought the dagger ..

I was at Ajmer Sharif last year but could not make it to Pushkar I have not met NiruBullet for several years now ..

And if I go to Pushkar this year I will buy a new dagger and give this one to some Maulaiee ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube