Wednesday, November 13, 2013

My Kama Wound 4 Day Shot By Marziya Shakir 4 Year Old

My Dagger is from Pushkar ,,, Bought blessed from the Hindu Temple of Brahma by my Hindu friend Raj Tilak ,, he charged me nominal for this dangerous blade , he said a part of him will be with me..and I have used this Dagger in Lucknow , Hyderabad ,,,it is light weight with a hooked top.. and needs to be handled carefully , in Lucknow it got stuck inside leaving behind a gaping hole ,,,

The wound is left untreated , no ointments only rose water , in my case because of my diabetes ,, the bleeding takes a wee bit longer to stop... but the wound heals once Marziya touches it and changes the bandages ,,,she shoots the picture of my healing head , this time I have 3 healers in my house ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube