Thursday, November 7, 2013

Aye Shiyon Ke Mehman Khuda Hafiz Au Nazir

Athvi Lucknow Chup Tazia Procession

These are moments of pain,, a lingering pain of a Shia born in exile ,, from the bylane of his birth Pata Nala Kankar Kua..the ancestral house of my late maternal grand father Daroga Nabban Sab descendant of poet Mir Anis,,,

The Lucknow I know is on a editing table of faded memories , the walk up the hillock to my mothers house ,,,now sadly nothing remains all gone ,,,

Waqt ne kiya kya haseen sitam
Tum rahe na tum ham rahe na ham


And these are memories revisited now stored deep in the dark caverns of my soul..

Moharam is self introspection of our lives times connected directly with Karbala ..Moharam gows on you it is a New Year for some ,, the mocking few for us it is time to mourn for the Holy Prophets favorite Grandson Imam Hussain..

"Hussain o minni wa ana minal Hussain" - Hussain is from me and I am from Hussain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube