Thursday, October 24, 2013

There Is Deafning Silence on My Facebook Wall


I am
words
pictures
blood
sweat
tears
all in all
shooting
garbage
dumps
of bandra
bazar
suspected
dengue
says it all
but over
my dead
body they
wont crawl
i thought
of getting
admitted
at bhabha
municipal
hospital
sleeping
on the floor
with the homeless
the beggars the poor
from slums and chawls
no facebook no twitter
no uploads at flickr
no more scroll ,
death i am not
scared of it as
it holds my
testicular
fortitude
in oxymoron
haste by the balls
so i apologize to
all my friends
michami dukhadam
if i hurt them intentionally
unintentionally please
forgive me one and all
big and small..my
muse most of all
moments of her
lilting laughter
as she teased
me after every call
i have deemed
my body to medicine
my broken heart
my liver my spleen
gall bladder ..
my fragmented
genius my poetry
of life deathly pall
this screen shot of
my life without pokes
no groups no games
no applications
that make marc
zuckerburg rich
will i install
sepulchral solitude
funereal furnace
of my dying emotions
on the operating table
i will miss fred roland
eric anthony sukhi
hontu and dear randall
my brother glenn losack
will shoot moharam in
delhi all alone i
wont be cutting my head
after all..

dedicated to my daughter ,,,lol
my 3 grand children .. canon users
tiny but stately tall

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube