Sunday, October 27, 2013

The Dreamer...

I have a very large 35 year old collection of books on poetry literature and photography.. that wife wants me to get rid off.. I dont know in what condition they are , most of the books I paid a bomb , collectors items etc..

Than I have over 500 negs slides that wife wants out of her life.. this was my earliest tryst with photography .. a lot of salon prints all old memories ..

I told her I will sell the stuff through OLX and give the money to children of prostitutes at Peela House Red Light area through my contacts there..

There is much to be done and time is to short ,, I passed the red light area while going to CP Tank but was too weak to get off and meet the few commercial workers hijras I know..

And I did not carry my camera ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube