Friday, October 18, 2013

The Accursed Indian Railways ,,,


I mostly travel second class to holy shrines dargahs places of pilgrim.. and both the authorities that are in charge of spiritual tourism dont really care for pilgrims at all..

And the India Railways should be scrapped for their corrupt officials corrupt cops that start fleecing you if you are poor and your are at the mercy of hijras who will castrate you if yu dont give in to their demands , and it is havoc travelling in second class trains ,, that are nothing but third class ..only the rich privileged are served ..the poor can go fuck themselves .

There is no good form of transport , no arrangement be it Ajmer during the Urus or even the Maha Kumbh I have seen it all shot it all ...and I am posting this as a painful memory when I traveled from Latur to Mumbai with a broken wrist..

And nothing will ever change in India .. corruption will increase , people race communities will remain divided polarized because our politics is about hating others ... we are different states , we are different castes communities .. but yes we are either poor or very rich..

Contemporary politics is about getting rich becoming billionaires on the common mans vote ,,divide and rule nothing about being Indian we are totally regional.. we become One when there is impending war or some disaster or natural calamity..otherwise we are just pawns on a big political chess board , to become a cop you pay money for postings you pay money so if a cop robs the dead on a bridge why blame him , we dont hire the cops on merit .. we get what we asked for....we have no options no alternatives .. we are born losers in short .. yes I start my morning on a depressing note and I have yet to read this mornings news...

I dont watch TV ,,, in my house the TV is for my grand kids ,,, No Big Boss Nothing .. No Barkha Dutt ,.. no TV ,,,..We dont watch movies at all three hours we spend on better things in life .. these 3 hours wont come back.. and we are not backward Muslims ,,,grand kids shoot better pictures than me all Canon Users age between 2 and 5

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube