Monday, October 14, 2013

My Humble Apologies To My Bengali Friends



This year for the first time I was not destined to shoot Goddess Durga.. I had planned to take my young grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir ..to shoot the same , but things did not fall in place , i was caught up with time bound urgent work.. and the moment passed me by..

My health too is not at its peak..swollen legs ,, and my diabetes....both my wife and I have been working on an assignment and there is no spare moment..last evening I carried my camera to an event of my best friend Dr Mansoor Showghi Yedis film premiere at Sophia Bhabha .. Cafe Irani Chai along with my friend Advocate Abbas Kazmi , I thought I would shoot Bengal Club on my return , but I passed it and was in real bad shape so did not stop..

This morning too has been very hectic getting my work organized..and I have just returned home...Today is mt third grand childs Zinnia Fatimas 2 nd birthday ..we did not celebrate it due to sad day on the Shia calendar.

I have put my legs in salt water .. as I blog my restless angst..so my humble apologies ...this is picture of my favorite pandal Nutanpally Bandra Durgotsab shot a few years back ...as nostalgic memory ....

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube