Sunday, October 20, 2013

My Facebook Profile

About You
Firoze Shakir

I am here on Facebook to chill , I have no issue with religiosity yours or mine , but if you want to add me to spread your narrow mindedness , to bully others through me, bully my friends of diverse faith I will block you .. I dont add people with aggressive thumbnails I wont add you, I also dont add people who want me to add you without sending me a message , we may have mutual friends does not mean we share the same views ..

I have decided not to take anymore shit from bigots racists who hide behind other peoples celebrity pictures ..Thanks..

I am a Shia Muslim but I am also a photo journalist blogger who shoots other religions .. if this is not acceptable to you please Unfriend Me .. Now ..

People with no profile pics and info please dont send friend requests....

Please dont ridicule my customs my beliefs and any adverse comment I shall remove you from my friend list l will block you and report ..

What I shot was with my eyes .. you were certainly not my target audience when I shot what I shot this last line to racists bigots narrow minded citizens of Facebookistan.

Dont add me to Groups ,, Dont Tag me Unnecessarily ..I have no issue with females poking me from time to time ,,,

Photographerno1..is a Shia mystic.a Dam Madar Malang .they don't make like this any more.. he walks on fire,self flagellates,cuts his forehead each Moharam.. he is sane as sane as you or the guy next door,..
HE WALKS BARE FEET..MOCKING AND KISSING THE GROUND WITH HIS FEAT.. THEY SHED TEARS TOO..SOAKED IN BLOOD OF PAIN.

I shoot pictures of pain , as I see pain in the viewfinder of my soul, my poems are my personal thoughts , perhaps they are a bit opinionated.I am not a Mullah or a preacher ,
I give space I don't need to grab attention.

Flickr is where all my posts blogs poems originate..

In a way Flickr is my homesite -
Edit
Favorite Quotations

Add Me At Your Own Risk.. But For Fuck Sake .. First See My Pictures Read My Profile Before Adding Me ..After adding me dont Report Graphic Violence on my Moharam pictures ,,,


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube