Sunday, October 20, 2013

In India ..The Elderly Are Unwanted And Disposed Of On The Streets



I have seen people bring their old relatives , make them beg at Dargahs Holy Shrines , even at the Maha Kumbh.. this is an Indian thing..and we have no compassion or humanity , we hypocritically talk about it and blow our own trumpet.

At Ajmer too young kids old folks come with relatives to beg .. it is a common feature ...a very professional part of spiritual tourism.. there are cases where relatives bring their wards possessed or mentally unstable try to get him cured if nothing works just leave him behind to fend for himself...or herself.

I shoot pain ,on the streets on the move and I shoot without taking a picture for picture sake , firstly I take a picture because it talks to me and I take pictures of body language.

This was one and there are many I shot at Ajmer of the neglect of waiting passengers by Indian Railways .. and our government knows everything but at the moment we are digging gold we got tired of digging our noses and scratching our balls ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube