Friday, September 6, 2013

Today Was The Lalbagh Chya Raja Press Darshan But I Could Not Make It In Time




5 August 2013

I got a call from my good friend Sumit Kale of Lalbagh at 7 pm that today was the darshan for the press , I told him I would not be able to make it as the traffic is bad from my end but he said give it a try , I did , I was late by a few minutes so I shot the shutters being put , I felt sad , but I shot the Lalbagh Hanuman Mandir and I shot Gauri at my friend Pritams  shop ,

Last year too I could not make it I  was caught up shooting the Vodafone Lewis Hamilton car race at Kurla... so I post my old picture as tribute to Lalbagh Chya Raja

Om Namo Siddhi Vinayaka Sarvakaryani


"OM Ekadantaya Vidmahe
Vakkratundaya Dheemahi
Tanno Danti Prachodayat"

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube