Wednesday, September 18, 2013

Lalbagh Chya Raja Calls Me For His Darshan On Visarjan Day 2013


I left home for Lalbagh Chya Raja visarjan in the morning at 6.30 am, I could not get a cab or a bus so I hitched a ride in a tempo going to Dadar market , chatting with the Marathi vegetable vendor ladies and the North Indian vendors ,,,from Dadar Plaza where they dropped me I took a cab for Lalbagh Chya Raja pandal as per my blogging tradition I was barefeet .

Entering in even at 7 am was tough but I managed , though I was confident once Sumit Kale my Facebook friend reached the pandal he would pull me in , he stays at Vashi but I had already got my darshan and this time I was careful about my belongings , the folks at the pandal know I am a diabetic so the volunteers gave me batawada and water ,,

I shot on my Canon EOS 7D .. however I had decided I would shoot the Lalbagh Chya Raja arti his exit from the pandal and return home.,,, instead of following him till Do Tanki,, I think I dont have the strength to walk barefeet ..that far now.

I met Rose she is a educated transgender a great believer of the Lord , no barricades can stop her from entering the pandal, she climbed the baricade of the main podium touched the Lord and came and stood by me,, I had shot her pictures last year that card including all my other cards and my wallet was stolen near Nagpada last visarjan..

I have talked about her to show you her devotion she walks from Oshiwara to be with the Lord... and the Lord leaves no stone upturned to give her darshan.. she came in simple clothes without make up.

I shot the Lord from Sumit Kales shop than followed him to the main gate , I obviously could not get him against the gate , after shooting some frames I decided to come home .. and I met my friend Shyam Kabre he was in the Shiv Sena darshan platform , he pulled me up and I got some glorious shots of Lalbagh Chya Raja ,,

From Lalbagh after shooting Tejukaya Cha Raja , Ganesh Gully Chya Raja and Parel Cha Raja I returned home via Sion..

I wont go to Girgaum Chowpatty .. as I had planned to be there with my guru Mr Shreekanth Malushte .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube