Sunday, September 1, 2013

I am learning to get in touch with the silence within myself.



i shoot
pictures
that are
not real
dreams
made
of clay
light
shadows
street play
give me
freedom
the mind
says once
from one head
to another head
it strays ..falls
prey ..to be or
not to be betrayed
a picture i composed
god made ..as i move
away from the object
of my delusions in
purple haze .. winding
corridors of darkness
funereal music plays
from one corner to another
corner in a poets phrase
blinding maze ..i bicker
i shout i scream .. but silence
weighs ...words i can delete
effortlessly my feelings
i cant erase .. alluringly
amazed as i begin
a chase .. from flickr
to twitter to facebook
to tumblr to googelplus
blogspot..frozen time
confusingly..rekindling
my tomorrows today ,,,

to a new friend .. MM

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube