Saturday, September 14, 2013

Bambai Se Aya Mera Dost..


Flickr is back.. the pandas are resting .. they were overfed and overfeeding is bad for health causes constipational chaos..of mind soul and body too.

Well I am back to where I left off after shooting Mumbaichya Raja I crossed the road came to the other side of Lalbagh to shoot a very famous Ganesha Pandal .. Tejukya Chya Raja ,, along with me was Shyam Kabre , who was shooting my pictures , he is a friend of my friend Datta Sawant a great artist and digital connoisseur ..I cant resist shooting beggars and lumpen elements I see on the streets.

I was planning to go for Gauri Visarjan but my legs are in bad shape ,, I shoot barefeet.. so I rested my camera rested I will go for Visarajan on the 7 Th day.. I prefer Juhu it is close to Bandra and most of the folks know me on the beach.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube