Monday, September 16, 2013

As A Child I Grew Up In A Church ,,



they never
influenced
me to give
up my god
my religion
or my faith
they never
proselytized
or white washed
my brain ..
i shoot jesus
as passionately
as i shoot my
roots embedded
in hussain
i shoot humanity
colors of all
religiosity i shoot
pain the useless
husk the edible
grain i could
never be a bigot
a beggar poet
i became ,,,
held captive
once i broke
all my chains
my backyard
my domain
the garbage
stinking
bandra bazar
aromatic
frenetic
back lanes

where since the time i voted for him the corporator has yet to come to list my grievance my complain..yes we are eunuchs we vote those to power ..because of their hollow promises the partys campaign..the open gutters the filthy road the bickering rains ..my bandra is slowly dying enchained to apathy neglect poetic disdain

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube