Monday, August 5, 2013

The Beggar Poet At The Graves Of The Hijra Saint And His Biological Son Off Taragadh


This is series of the Hijra Saint worshipped by the transgender , nestled in the mountains off Taragadh ... I shot this grave twice .. but pictures of this trek pilgrimage are private not for public view ,,

All my pictures of the hijras were stolen by rogue Flickr members , so whatever I shot two years from 2012 and 2013 at Ajmer is not for general public either ,.. only I can see them..I deleted my Hijras of India website too..A part of Indian public with interests in transgender are immature voyeuristic with lecherously repressive libido.. dont value the documentation of their lives .

So I decided my new pictures on the hijra community shall be kept off limits for everyone ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube