Tuesday, August 27, 2013

Snorting Brown Sugar On The Bandra Skywalk


I entered the skywalk from the Bandra Bus depot end , though more interesting specimens are found from the Bandra Compund end near the Juma Masjid.. I could not take a shot from the front below there is an Adda where most of the drug addicts gardalus sit and smoke .. no fear of the cops at all.. And this is the crux to rape murder acid throwing and other crimes the common criminal knows the law takes it own sweet time so he is defiant and does not fear the police .. I do not wish to bad mouth or demoralize the cops working long hours under political social pressure , but I think they should appoint guardians volunteers in each area , responsible tough people ex army officers and this might bring down crime ,, is all I can think of .. but this area of Bandra is a hub of criminal activities waiting to happen with drug addicts roaming freely they are not scared of the public too .. most carry a blade if you mess with them , they cut themselves up.. so you end up in the wrong side of the law ..

So this was what I shot after a very long time ,,, within the ambit of street photography.. and this was noon time,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube