Saturday, July 27, 2013

Please Just Give Me Rs 12 To Feed My Baby ,, Please

Please Just Give Me Rs 12 To Feed My Baby ,, Please by firoze shakir photographerno1



from an actors 
house at juhu 
i was thrown 
out for begging 
unnecessarily 
no he did not 
give me 12 rupees
his watchman 
threatened me 
abusively 
so now i beg 
at CST ,,as 
you can see 
living beneath 
the poverty line 
has become 
a mockery 
a beggar told 
me i could 
get a nice 
decent meal 
at jamma 
masjid in delhi 
or another 
suggested 
to go to kashmir 
nice sumptuous 
kashmiri cuisine 
for only 1 rupee 
my childs medicine 
i wont even get free 
i am still waiting 
for my aadhhar card 
to be eleigible for 
a housing loan 
for beggars of 
mumbai city 
in the next 
elections 
more freebies 
free midday 
 food with 
scented 
milk jalebis 


I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube