Thursday, July 18, 2013

Havan In Memory Of Mr Rajesh Khanna at Ashirwad .. First Death Anniversary


I was invited at Ashirwad Carter Road by Ms Dimple Kapadia for the havan ceremony in memory of late Mr Rajesh Khanna on his first death anniversary.

This was a very solemn private function attended by close friends family relatives and Ms Dimpleji as I call her requested me not to take pictures , I met teary eyed Twinkle and her children, I told her how her late father loved my grand children.

Mr Khannas sisters his relatives friends were in attendance as the puja continued for almost an hour, Mr Subhash Ghai , Ms Honey Irani ,mother of Farhan Akthar was there and many close friends ..Moin Baig , Rahul Dholakia to name a few ..

After the havan ended I requested Dimpleji if I could take these pictures as memory she assented .. and I skipped lunch as I had a meeting call ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube