Friday, July 12, 2013

Giving With Your Heart .. Is The Message Of Ramzan





Ramzan is a Holy Month sadly the spirit of Ramzan is found only during Ramzan if it was sincerely carried forward this world would be a better place to live in, with one Muslim nation living in peace with all other nations, and Muslims living in peace despite sectarian cultural differences ,, is how I see it as a poet and incorrigible dreamer.

But than our destiny is written in bombs and bloodshed ,killing is the misguided spirit inherent within our folds kill and be saved .Of course those with heavy blinkers wont notice it, and life goes on.. so my Ramzan blogs are more of pictures of peace and tidbits with bearings to my surroundings.


The Awakeners are Muslim mendicants who come from distant suburbs to Bandra adjacent areas , and I think they adopt one area and with a torch stick in hand to keep away stray dogs they shout out before Sairi time to wake up and begin the Roza or Fast.

As my Ramzan Blogs are part of my timeline this is a picture when Marziya my grand daughter than about 2 year old offered alms to the Awakeners.. now she is  5 and less adventurous as her place of adventure has been taken up by her 2 year sister Nerjis Asif Shakir ... both Bandra street photographers.. sure shots.

Ramzan is perhaps the only time when Muslims eponymous are Muslims .. not Sunni Shia ..timings differ but the spirit of peace is universal unsegregated .. In Mumbai Bandra and other places that I blog about Muslims live in peace and amity.

The other communities non Muslims love Ramzan and most of them visit their Muslim friends to savor Ramzan Iftar .. and I dont mean the cliched vote garnering Neta Iftar.. total hogwash..and bigger hogwash communities calling Netas for their Iftar as chief guests makes me puke all over.

Calling other religious heads Catholic priests and educantionalists social activits and calling the poor to is the Ramzan effect of Peace ..

You will hardly hear of a rich man breaking the fast for the beggars the homeless and the destitute unless it is to usurp their shanties ..

And Ramzan the rains is a nice pucca Mumbai experience.

And being a blogger with over 281,913  pictures of every culture at Flickr.com I dont really have to hunt for new pictures tweaking them as monochromes through Aviary editing Flickr tool you have a new picture and a new blog..

And I am a hardcore fan of Marissa Mayer Ceo Yahoo Inc , I think she was shrewd astute buying Tumblr is million to one better option than buying Wordpress ... ha ha ha

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube