Wednesday, June 19, 2013

Work Is Worship - The Undying Spirit Of The Dabbawalas

One community that impresses me is the hardworking sons of the soil of Maharashtra the Dabbawalas of Mumbai.
Very conscientious , polite, fun loving and impeccable in their work.
You measure time via the yardstick of the Dabbawala.
He is always on time come rain or shine cloud burst or inclement weather.
The Dabbawalas get along with all communities.
The Dabbawalas deliver your tiffin from your home to your office.. and you get your Brahmin vegetarian tiffin without any goof up..the Muslim man gets his tiffin piping hot biryani made by his wife..
I am a hardcore fan of the Dabbawalas...
Yes true Mee Mumbaikars..
Dabbawalas the pride of Jai Maharashtra.

I can go on shooting them forever .. and over the years I have shot them , encouraged by their endeavor to better themselves cosmically and holistically.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube