Friday, June 28, 2013

The Mad Boy of Mahim Who Drove Me Crazy,,


One person highly challenged , who troubled me the most is this guy, with the brain of a little child , he would pester me , get on my goat , follow me , and not stop blabbing.. instigate me while I shot pictures at the Dargahs at Mahim,

I met him at other places too and he continued his harangue against me otherwise totally harmless.


And I realized in many ways everybody is manic crazy to an extent , guys who took drugs suffered manic depressions when they did not get their drug intake.. alcoholics on the roads were almost crazy and insane..

And as you aged either you mellowed or went crazy..and there are guys who do crazy things jumping from running trains and getting back into the compartment bravado but not crazy...

There are many crazy episodes our crafts teacher was completly crazy they called him Batli ,, he was a character who looked like Mr Jeevan .. but not with the same histrionics.'he beat me the most .. fuck I still dont know why.


I have met a lot of crazy people , a lot I met when I did not have my camera , I met a lot of crazy people I shot during Hazri .. removing of the evil spirit by smoke at Hussain Tekri and other Shrines ..these were sad cases of demonic possession.. and this is one subject I shoot without hesitation.

This new set is of madness as creativity mono chromed ..it does not include the original color shots , this is poetic madness , that struck and a comment of encoragement praise from a Flickr member made it into a set.

Thank you Kathy.

I am liking the New Flickr finally , I shall be honest and fair I decided to remove the blinkers and move forward , what cannot be changed wont be changed ..

As I am not shooting pictures of rains .. I am using this alternative with Aviary editing tool adding a new dimension and thought to my old pictures.

I have used a lot of quotes on madness , insanity to muster added prop to my pictures shot without any method to my own madness.

I am mad I live with it ..

We all are mad ..we are brave enough to keep it to ourselves .

Of late I have been going to Kurla East the wholesale Aquarium market to buy fish , fish accessories for Marziyas fish tank, and I dont carry my camera.. I see scenes but wont use my mobile camera phone , it is not photography for me , street photography needs the right mind attitude and camera.

Just hitting the button shooting random people on the street , for Gods sake is not street photography,,street photography to me is the mother of all..art science healing combined..

And I am happy there are many superior street photographers as friends at Flickr..

And this post is dedicated to Akbar Simonese ..he gives me a reason to shoot the street and stalk the poetic soul of unseen humanity..

And last but not the least all my pictures are shot like a street photographer .. my vision , my cosmic aptitude for gauging a picture before I shoot it is of a street photographer and my grand children.. are veritably in the same mold..

I had a gift I embedded it on their camera consciousness too..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube