Saturday, April 20, 2013

Marziya Shakir 5 Year Street Photographer Old Shoots Her Grandfather ..



Marziya Shakir 5 year old shot me and all her pictures were her own pictorial efforts evaluation , I did not guide her , only in the beginning my Guru Shreekanth Malushte told her how to hold a firm grip on the camera ,,, after that she did not need any further instructions.

She shot me on Canon EOS 60D , but I guess this was her brief , and this was her first photo shoot with other older photographers than her...she was shy as a model, but as a photographer she knew her stuff having watched me shoot since she was a toddler.

Marziya was born with a vision and a camera eye , all her pictures are on target , I deleted nothing..her happiness was after the photo shoot when she ran freely in the zoo.. a pathetic zooo being renovated ..

I could have bought my 22 month old Nerjis Asif Shakir photo shooting grand daughter too, but the zoo is far from our house , and I would have gone crazy handling two kids ...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube