Thursday, March 28, 2013

The Little Masseur Boy of Mahim - 35,489 views on my Flickr photostream today

I can write volumes about the masseur boys but I hate battling with words , I am a picture man....

The masseur boys with dreams in their eyes come to Mumbai mostly from Bareilly and other North Indian dargah circuits..

I though of shooting pictures of one of them giving massage to my scarred legs, but I let it pass.

I will catch up with this thought at the Urus of Fakhruddin Shah Babas Urus that starts day after tomorrow.

The masseur boys stay on the Mahim beach, among their own, and ts on the beach they give full body massage to those patrons that come to smoke hash at the addas on the beach.

They massage heads legs , back depends on your ailment..there is no massage for the broken heart...

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube