Monday, February 18, 2013

The Beggar Poet At LTT Leaving For The Maha Kumbh 11 Feb 2013



I was traveling by the Kamyani Express .. normally I traveled second class but this time because of my weak disposition I took a berth in 2 Tier AC .

Before I reached Allahabad because of the railway tragedy this train was held up for several hours at Maneckpur and Nani and before Allahabad station.. it stopped at places where there was no food .. and no water in the bathroom in my bogey .

Honestly Indian Railways should be given to professionals , this is the most neglected transport sector ..travel for pilgrims is total chaos , ans insensitive railway staff,, the outsourcing done on caste perhaps and not merit has created more pain to the Indian or even the foreigner traveler .

These are my views and despite the number of Kumbh specials that hardly eased the flow the overall Indian Railways service is dismal to say the least.

The Maha Kumbh the greatest pilgrim for the Hindus whatever the political loudspeakers say cold be more hospitable and pilgrim endearing.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube