Thursday, February 7, 2013

Hey Firoze..the mail might seem long..but the words came like that.



This lot is rapid shots from a moving cab while heading urgent work to Churchgate ...and yet I get something as a picture to ponder after I have shot it...

And I got a message from a Flick member , his fluidity of words his sincerity and yet I cannot accede to his request of allowing him permission too see my transgender set.. I have withheld his name .
Hello Firoze,
Greetings for the dAY.
Well hw do I say this,without making it seem too obvious or seemingly untruthful....Umm..hmm...I dont know.Well its this..I am a big fan of your work.The way you capture the streets,its hope,the desperation and the deprivation is great and more so your Poems! which amazes me even more.Not many can do tht.I also greatly admire the depth and the absolute Vastness of your work on the Eunuchs and transgenders.Their life is a mystery to most and so is their Beauty, which you have captured .
Once upon a time I could see their life and beauty through your lens but now U have put restrictions on those privileges;and for the correct reasons to which I do agree.
I have just begun photography and am not too good at it atleast now, but if that is not a constraint to being your friend and allowing me to look at all of your work especially the Hijra ethos, the please do accept me request for adding you as a contact and a friend.

Thanks & Regards,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube