Sunday, February 10, 2013

Dr Glenn Losack Shot By Nerjis Asif Shakir 18 Month Old


Firstly it took some time and some shock to see Nerjis Asif Shakir my granddaughter take the camera strap place it round her neck while I held the camera , and than she bent her head and took this shot of my best friend , extended family member .. when he arrived home tired and exhausted.

Glenn shot the Ijtema at Tonk in Bangladeh, than Kolkata than Varnasi The Maha Kumbh and leper hospital in Sangli where he is assisting Indian doctors on the subject of mental illness hypochondria.. Dr Glenn is a celebrity psychiatrist from Brooklyn New York.. ..

His mind kept going back to his friends family relatives facing the onslaught of the impending blizzard.

After wife made hot tea from him I took Glenn to shoot the streets of Mumbai Dadar Matunga Mahim , Mahim Dargah Mahim Church and back home.

I will not meeting him I leave for the Maha Kumbh tomorrow ..

We have been close friends since 2008 and Marziya Shakir considers him her only Guru of Street Photography, among women photographers her guru is Viola from Denmark.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube