Tuesday, January 22, 2013

Beggar Hijras Of India


I shot three frames .. I am posting the smallest size as Flickr has the largest number of picture stealers , they rip your pictures post it as their own, and worst they steal the identity of the hijras I shot, that is why the hijras I shot at Ajmer last year can only be seen by my friends I have taken away the right to view my pictures from the general public.

And I shoot them only if them if they come within the range of my angle of focus .. I have lost my fervor I .Flickr picture strealers are a dime a dozen, and Flickr space tool is the worst application to guard our pictures , even a child could steal your pictures if he is a born hacker .

And the story of Hijras is incomplete , I am not interested in sharing my 20000 hijra pictures with picture stealers ... go fuck yourself.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube