Wednesday, December 19, 2012

The Dabbawala Has Always Inspired Me To Work And Deliver


I shoot the dabbawala and imbibe most of his qualities in my own work, his silence , his patience and his respect for commitment timing against all odds without excuse.

And whenever I meet him I talk to him ask him about life and honestly he never complains.. I do.

I have had one of the most strenuous days yesterday , my feet are in bad shape so I finally bought myself a pair of cloth shoes..though I love walking barefeet.. I was at Pydhonie than took a cab to CP tank with my wife , made her hang outside , as she was wears the hijab and entered Madhav Bagh I was searching for some accessories..for a film and could not believe a world within Madhav Bagh a unique temple complex but yet could not find a locket of Ma Vaishnodevi.. I am now getting it from a friend in Surat... I could not find it at Mumbadevi too a few days back.

So when I reached home I was in bad shape for dinner had boiled vegetables ,wife oiled my swollen feet I hit the sack,,,

I just got up now ..and I have to go back to town again this morning ..and I have to leave Mumbai for Chehlum I am not sure where I will be but certainly away from Mumbai come what may.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube