Friday, December 7, 2012

Hyderabads Pride Bibi Ka Alam 2012


My new set at Flickr.com .

After I had cut my head at Bargah shot the Alam Abbas of Choti Bargah I came to my room showered and rushed to catch up with the Bibi Ka Alam that had already crossed Charminar.

My friend Sajjad Bhai and his son Alamdar accompanied me I caught up with the Bibi Ka Alam at Panje Shah , I had an injury on my feet plus my bleeding head , my camera bag Sajjad Bhai carried for me and I shot the journey of the Bibi Ka Alam from this point till the end Chadar Ghat.

And thanks to Sajjad Bhai a policeman I could push my way into the main procession heavily guarded as the elephant has precious pouches of gemstones .

My friend Abid Bhai sits on the Elephant along with the Mutawalli of Bibi Ka Alawa and the Mahout a friendly famous face of Hyderabad .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube