Sunday, December 16, 2012

Bhavana My Dear Friend Shot By My Grand Daughter Zinnia Fatima 14 month old


My wife is fed up of cameras I dont blame her , I was a camera collector with 275 cameras when I shut shop I had no place to keep them I sold them to a friend for a sum of Rs 17000.

I have no regrets .. it bought a smile on my wifes face.. I gave away all the twin lens reflex and Mamiyas and everything ..

Tha when Marziya my first grand child began shooting pictures my wife made a sour face but took it in her stride and than came Nerjis my second grand child children of my elder son Asif my wife freaked .

Nerjis Asif Shakir began shooting pictures assisted by me from her third month and is now adept in shooting people beggars etc.

And when my third grandchild Zinnia daughter of my youngest son Saif was born she was completely kept away from the camera but she used her toy camera like the real one we all ignored it ...

But today when Bhavana came home both my grand daughters shot her and Zinnia too wanted the camera she put the strap round her neck I held the camera she hit the shutter button..

So luckily my wife was not at home ..and the Shakir sisters are now all cameracentric in my family and we are all Canon users ...

I thanked God for being generous in his gifts to my family .. and the camera is the greatest instrument of peace .. with the camera and the pictures you shoot you travel round the world on the Internet .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube