Thursday, December 20, 2012

Appu My Friend ..Sometimes A Part Becomes Whole Too


I could manage only two shots , but I could have got out of the cab shot him , as I love shooting him , but I let this moment pass and in all humility as a Malang I can bring moments back by simply beseeching God who rarely lets me down as a photo blogger ..

So I have sets of people I shot be it Appu My Friend , Maria the Leper Lady of Boran Road, the Blind Beggar boy and the Umbrella lady of Bandra Reclamation.. but it is tough updating managing these sets and most of my pictures are street photography, I shoot all my pictures as a street photographer the sun as main light and clouds as reflectors ..

My grand daughters shoot like , perhaps later they will have their own style and form , but if we three shot a image you would not know the difference it is a blood thing..

Perhaps we see the world as Shakirs ... I dont know.

And I wanted Marziya to shoot Appu complete the cycle but there would be chaos on the streets the crowds etc so I think one day I will take Nerjis my 17 month old grand daughter to meet and bless Nerjis .. He did bless Marziya when she was a toddler ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube