Thursday, December 20, 2012

Appu My Best Friend .. I Spotted Him From The Moving Cab



I was returning from town with wife when I spotted but I was too tired to get out and there was a huge traffic snarl so I shouted out to him, his friend sitting next to him rushed towards me I gave Rs 100...and I gestured I will soon come and see him..

So Appu and I meet accidentally ,on the crossroads of life ,, and we have been friends for over 15 years now .. I am bad with names and numbers..

His sister is married he had told me she was a little child when I shot her at Chor Bazar and one Shabbarat at the Shia cemetery.

These are people I shoot and these are my idols ..I try to emulate their passion for life inspite of horrendous disabilities .

And bloggers are not just mere picture collecting guys , waiting to be applauded for what they shoot our images or picture blogs silently tell the story of grass that has got rotten at the other side of the fence of life.

Bloggers shoot dreams on the canvas of mans fucked seismic somnolent consciousness ..and I would rather shoot this than go to Ladakh to shoot snow covered mountains or to Africa and run after wild animals get one mug shot.

I shoot pain I am a disciple of Pain .. and for me as a Shia no greater pain than the pain of Hazrat Imam Hussain conveniently forgotten by the rest of the Muslims of this world.. we keep his message alive .. we share his covenant bleeding ourselves and scripting his pain on the sands of time..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube