Sunday, November 11, 2012

The Disabled Beggar Boy of Bandra Reclamation


He is another Dickensian character that populates my real life story he was shot by my one year old grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir too..

We are a family of photographers that shoot beggars and showcase their pain to the the rest of the cyber world , the offline world is far too busy humping fornicating scamming to really pay attention to the people I shoot...we specialize shooting Muslim beggars ...and for those duckwits who think people buy beggar pictures ...well I have never had a single inquiry , everyone was interested in my Hijra pictures that I locked up from public view completely .. the Heenas , The Raveenas , Simrins , Khushi and the pretty hijras I shot cannot be viewed at all..

I have kept a few as a landmark to testify that I still shoot hijras that stalk the soul of my pictorial poetry.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube