Thursday, November 22, 2012

Please Teach Photography To Your Children To Keep Our Shia Heritage Alive As Blogs


Within seconds the majlis floor becomes a arena for the matamdars, people disprese to the sides the alams and other taburakats take the round of the hall.. this end is the zanjir matam and to my other end closer to the podim the kama matam begins .. I normally in the very beginning shot from the raised platform now I shoot from ground zero but cautious and careful I wrong move and you cut be dangerously cut by a flying blade.

However this time after I shot the zanjir matam kama matam I went on the raised platform and shot the fervor ambiance ,,,

And I reiterate I shoot my Shia images for non Muslims my foreigner friends so they can understand the story of our pain, our faith as Shias you guys were born with all this and know it from your mothers womb I educate others about my Faith through pictures and this is not my attempt into spiritual semantics ,,

I shoot a storyboard on the screen of your mind heart and soul,,

I am not a professional photographer , I dont earn money as a photographer , this is my hobby I urge Shia parents to teach their children photography so our pain our culture can be shared by others.

That is why I taught my grand children from a very early age to shoot and today both Nerjis Asif Shakir 15 month old and Marziya Shakir 5 year old are accomplished photographers shooting both on Canon 60 D and Canon 7 D..

And this is the humility of my Camera .. it reaches where angels fear to tread.

And so there is a very big difference between a photographer who shoots pictures and a poet who blogs them both my grand daughters are Bloggers too on Twitter Flickr and Indi Blogger ,,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube