Thursday, November 22, 2012

I Have a Story To Tell



I was rushing to Mr Shatrughan Sinhas house in the daytime , and it was an urgent work as I was leaving for Delhi.. I could not get a ricksha so I walked out from Boran Road , I saw this old Muslim Man and he was real old , I told him either Juhu or 16 Road Bandra .. because I thought if I met my son in law I would go to Juhu on his scooter .

While the riksha drove the ricksha guy . told me that Sab Ka Maulh Hussain , Duniya Ka Malkik Hussain and began beating his chest with one hand ..I did not know he was a Shia he was wearing khaki.

And it turned out he was from Vakola and was just waiting to finish his chores and rush to town to give pursa or mourn for the Mother of Hussain.

When my son in law met me he came with the scooter I gave him the entire fare for Juhu , he deserved it.. he reinvigorated my faith in Humanity this simple man from Vakola.. he did not know me but he had sensed that the fragrance from my soul was the from the same garden where God lived .

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube