Monday, November 5, 2012

Filmistan Studio House Of Dreams

251,263 items / 2,064,172 views


I was at Filmistan Studio and it has some very nostalgic memories of my connection with Bollywood .I regret I was not a photographer those days or I would have recorded those moments as I record moments today for posterity..

And as a blogger when you use a camera as I do it starts narrating the poetry of life beyond time and space.

About Filmistan Studios From Their Website .

FILMISTAN STUDIO is one of the oldest and well known place for shooting in Mumbai. The organization is located in Goregaon, Mumbai. The location is of prime most importance in film industry. It is in easy reach of all the production houses. It was founded in 1943-44 by producer Shashadhar Mukherjee. It was started as the production house and was known as “Filmistan Film Production” in the year 1944. Filmistan produced a number of successful hit movies in 1940s and 1950s. It is conducting the business for past 65 years. The company's source of income is by hire charges. The company gives the floors/stages to the production house for shooting purpose. The organisation has enough land. At a single place there are 14 stages, jail and a police station inside the studio. The studio provides other facilities like make-up room, electricity and water supply. Customer service, client comfort and satisfaction are key factors for the Studio. The studio is preferred by many of the production houses because of its rates and services provided by the Studio.

filmistanstudio.com/

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube