Sunday, October 28, 2012

Bakra Qurbani In A Hut In The Slums

I shot here last year too, and this time while heading home after namaz I was lucky to get them cutting the goat.

The guy knew how to cut goats so had not called a butcher , the cutting rate in Bandra starts from Rs 500 and reaches almost Rs 1500 depending on the location

It is difficult to find a butcher on the first two days of Qurbani, even those who are not butchers become butchers the demand is greater than supply.

Here the room was very small , a single room about 80 sq feet , and whatever the social status , he will do the qurbani , he is living in a hut but in a premium area of Bandra West.

I have a injured leg so I did not go to Behrampada to shoot the Bull Qurbani, but this morning Marziya Shakir my 5 year old grand daughter shot the Goat Kurbani on Canon EOS 7D ,and Nerjis was along with us ..

I shoot Bakra Qurbani I love to shoot blood and gore..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube