Sunday, September 16, 2012

Mr Sunil Joshi Lalbagh Chya Raja Adyaksh Recieves Mrs Punam Sinhas Contribution From Me

241,781 items / 2,033,357 views

Every year Mrs Punam Sinha mother of Sonakshi Sinha wife of Mr Shatrughan Sinha gives me a certain amount of cash as tribute for Lalbagh Chya Raja that I come and hand over to Mr Raju Langewal , but he had left for the day so I handed it over to their senior official Mr Sunil Joshi.. I take the duly signed receipt too

Later I shot the euphoria befor the arrival of Lal Bagh Chya Raja I shot the shops the market and ended with shooting Prakas Bros Gauri staue shop, friend Pritams father was very close to Henry ..Mr Shatrughan Sinhas make up man , both Pritam and his sister and her husband take care of this beautiful shop that has the best collection of Gauris ..

From Lalbagh Market I waked the lane outside shot the facade and the Ganesha shopping also visited friend Hemants Ganesh Color Lab , he too was not around.

Later I returned home wife too has come back from Lucknow and Nerjis Asif Shakir my 14 month grand daughter who got burnt accidentally is doing pretty well her injuries have almost healed ..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube