Friday, September 28, 2012

Mr Raj Thackeray At Advocate Ashish Shelars Ganpati Pandal


There was a huge crowd of BJP cadres volunteers well wishers , , the entire road from Bandra Reclamation Lal Mitti was waiting to greet Raj Saab...

Advocate Ashish Shelars pandal a replica of Mahalaxmi Temple Kolhapu is ornate , aesthetic and historical..worth a visit..

This pandal was shot by my grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir one year old sitting on a chair assisted by me on the Canon EOS 60D .. and I am sorry to say I was disappointed with my Canon camera as it gave me a lot of problem and I missed out on a lot of shots because of a focusing problem..and I had gone all the way to Canon Service Center Natraj Rustomjee and it was a real bad experience today.. I hope the Canon technicians are reading this ..

My photography is purely to promote cultural harmony and I am documenting Hope Hindutva as a message of peace with more than 40000 Hindu blogs ..I have shot the GSB Seva Mandal visarjan and hopefully will walk barefeet with Lalbagh Chya Raja from his pandal till Kumbharwada to shoot Do Tanki felicitation of the Raja by the Muslims of that area .. something the media never shoots .. I have shot this beautiful gesture of goodwill for many years ..

I have created set on Flickr of Advocate Ashish Shelars contribution to society particularly Bandra a service that goes beyond caste color or creed .. he is loved by all communities and with a large number of Muslims working by his side doing social awareness programmes .. assisted by his erstwhile wife a lawyer too,

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube