Thursday, September 27, 2012

I Sometimes Wonder Why People Add Me On Facebook

Of late I have been deleting all requests from my community , simply because we may belong to the same community , but I have not come to Facebook to make this as my religious platform, I do post my faith but I dont forcefully push it up peoples throat..I may not be as religious as you are perhaps that is your view you only know a part of me through my pictures .. you want to see Shia pictures Shia blogs Shia ethos please join a Shia platform.

I am on Facebook as an extension of my love for photography and above all sharing my world my surroundings my culture that includes my ancestry as a Muslim and as a Indian above all as Humanity .

Why I shoot what I shoot is none of your business keep you religious edicts your narrowness of thought within your friends your home your elders .. I am not going to be ridiculed insulted humiliated because I shoot what I shoot with my camera .. please read my profile both at Facebook and at Flickr that will save me from ungraciously blocking and deleting your request .. without a message from you I shall not add you at all.. Period .

Earlier I added people who added me I have stopped , I shoot hijras as a social awareness documentary but it is not part of my sexuality so I dont add anyone who adds me because they are cross dressers or aspiring hijras I am not interested .. you want to change your sex go ahead dont fuck my brains I am not a counselor .

If you post ugly comments on the people rituals I have shot you are blocked reported deleted .

You want to change me first change yourself I am happy with what my parents taught me I had a very different upbringing than those that add me from the neighboring countries or hick towns even those living in cities with pea sized brains ..

I shoot the seasons of religiosity that affect my city during Ramzan Eid I shoot food lanes the Eid Namaz of the Sunni Mosque at Bandra Staion to show the universality of Namaz on the streets.. during Bakra Eid I shoot the slaughter of goats sacrifice and also Bakra Eid brings me closer to Moharam another important sacrifice . I shoot Ashura Chehlum Athvi and 21 Ramzan
I shoot 14 Good Friday I shoot 14 Stations of the Cross I walk barefeet with the Christians ..I owe this to them because my education is their gift ..I shoot Churches Temples Dargahs.

I shoot the Mahim Urus Makhdhoom Shah Baba and Fakhruddin Shah Baba .. only two Urus in Mumbai I shoot this as a photographer enchanted by Sufi Rafaee Mysticism.

I shoot Haji Malang because I shoot document this place of pilgrimage a destination point for Hindus Muslims and I shoot the transgender here and their documentary, but my documentary is no more for the PUBLIC.. only people I know who are my friends on Flickr.. you just dont become my friend by adding me kicking my butt calling the shots find another compliant Bakra .

I shoot Moharam strictly for the non Muslims my foreigner friends I shoot it so they are aware of our faith and our rituals I am not a Mullah my pictures are words of pain called Ghame Hussain.

I shoot Ajmer Sharif every year as a Garib Nawaz is one of the greatest testimony as a lover of Imam Hussain Shah Ast Hussain.
But now Ajmer has another holistic meaning for me as a man of peace I became a Dam Madar Malang ..my teacher is Peer Syed Saab Masoomi ...I document their lives and their love for Imam Ali ..

I shoot most of the major Hindu feasts festivals in Mumbai .. and when the Kumbh begins I shall join the Naga Sadhus I have a Naga Sadhu teacher Guru from Junagad Akhada Shi Vijay Giri Maharaj.. I havent seen him for many years ..

I used to shoot Mount Mary now my 4 year olf grand daughter Marziya shoots it.

I shot the Visarjan of GSB Ganesha hopefully I shall walk barefeet from Lalbagh to Kumbharwada and shoot the Visarjan of Lalbagh Cha Raja fo my Hindu friends ..

And I dont use photography for commercial purpose I dont sell pictures or text .

So I am confused you add me than use me as a punching bag please go punch you parents that were short in teaching you respect for elders etiquette .. and manners .

You have a issue with me or question send me Flickr or Facebook mail I will respond .. if it is necessary otherwise see my pictures move on .. dont add me to your groups and fuck for Heaven sake dont Tag Me ..

Lastly I dont drink I dont smoke I dont fornicate but I blog .. I pimp my blogs on the Internet ,, I also pay from my pocket the Internet time I use ..

And once I have completed my debts my responsibilities I wish to renounce this brain dead World of Hate Racism and Bigotry ..

Take Care ...

Beggar Poet

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube