Thursday, August 30, 2012

My Ajmer Journey 2012 Began With The Hijras Of Mumbai at Bandra Terminus



When I reached Bandra Terminus I was surprised to see the head of the Hijras of Park Site Ma Madhurima she has known me since ages and I consider her my hijra fairy Godmother.

She has supported me stood by me when I was attacked by rogue hijras for documenting the hijra way of life on the Internet and I have shot over 20000 images of the Hijra ethos now all restricted completely from public view.

Even this picture was restricted I have opened it up to add text and the beginning of my journey to Ajmer Urus 2012 .

The Hijras of Ajmer 2012 is a restricted set which can be seen by very close friends on Flickr.com.. after my pictures were blatantly stolen by a few Flickr members I decided to take this step.. stealing pictures was not the isue it was those people who stole the pictures also stole the identity of my hijra friends and misused my pictures for soliciting online prostitution through Yahoo groups.

And Yahoo Customer care does not really care even a Pro member here is a piece of shit and you can breach the Spaceball tool that protects our pictures and steal what you want.

So to a cut a long story short I traveled with the Mumbai hijras shared my food with them ate thei rfood too shot a lot of pictures in the train and much more at Ajmer ..I shot the hijra dancing on the streets I shot hijras new old Raveena Naina Kamini Soma and Laxmi Narayan TrIipathi.. but you cant see my stuff ..

I shot hijra kids hijra bawas and shot hijras at Pushkar too.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube