Thursday, August 23, 2012

I AM WHAT I AM AND GOD IS MY JUDGE

240,804 items / 2,022,283 views


Posted at Facebook

PLEASE NOTE MY SHIASM PICTURES ARE IMAGES I HAVE SHOT FOR NON MUSLIMS TO SHOW THEM OUR PAIN CALLED GHAME HUSSAIN.. THESE PICTURES WERE SHOT TO INSPIRE THOSE FOREIGNER FRIENDS WHO COME EVERY YEAR TO SHOOT MOHARAM WITH ME .. I HAVE LOCKED ALL MY OTHER SHIA IMAGES MY SHIA POETRY.. I DONT WANT HATE MAIL FROM SHIA WAHABBIS AND NEO SHIAS WHO THINK THEY REPRESENT MY BELIEFS MY FAITH MY PARENTAGE,.. GO FIND SOME OTHER SOFT TARGET..

I have decided I wont add people till I receive message from you ..I will certainly not add people I dont know even if we have mutual friends.

I had deactivated my Facebook account because of all this kept away from Facebook for 11 months..



The Shia community knows about Ghame Hussain , their expression of grief my Maksade Hussain is to show through pictures the pain , our symbolism embedded in blood and without hurting any one my target audience has always been the non Shia, my foreigner and Hindu friends..I dont proselytize my faith I simply as a blogger show you the indomitable spirit of a peaceful community that has used Moharam as an instrument of peace against oppression and terrorism of mankind..

Strangely the Wahabbis the Ahle Hadees get upset seeing our blood shedding but condone the killings of innocent people in the name of misplaced Jehhad..

I am shocked at the eunuch silence , the Darool Uloom now states that suicide bombings and killings are anti terrorism..
Was the killing of Imam Ali and Imam Hussain not anti Islam..

I am not a Mullah I respect humanity I respect Faith but will not kiss ass the views and the justification of people who trarget our religiosity..

We are the only community that has fough against terrorism of Man for over 1400 years..

Now if you get upset with my Shia images , dont view it , if you thing its in bad taste remove me from your friends list I cannot change my parentage or my ancestry or my Indianness to suit your morphed views and rancid opinion..

Thanks

All images on this site are the exclusive property of Firoze Shakir and are protected under Indian and international copyright laws No text or image may be reproduced copied stored, manipulated or used whole or in part without the written permission of Firoze Shakir.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube