Friday, August 24, 2012

Dure Najaf Gemstones Of Peace .. Wear It Share It

240,801 items / 2,022,739 views

I have been wearng Dure Najaf for a long time now , along with Turquoise , my favorite was Turquoise but gradually I started falling in love with Dure Najaf I went through bad time suicidal emotions but I came out unscathed ..perhaps it was my iron clad faith in myself that pulled me through prayers of my family .. I sold most of my silver jewlery when the storms hit me hard , selling my antique silver kadas a silver necklace with a giant Akik for Rs 10000 and the necklace was over 900 grams and in a few days after selling it silver reached a peak of Rs 60000 I sold my 275 old cameras lenses etc for Rs 17000 my entire book collection of old Persian books for Rs 2500 to a friend ..


It hardly matters now God was testing me I passed the test I made myself stronger and than decided to shut my shop took up a high end job with a big fat salary worked eight months paid of my creditors some I still have to pay , and recently chucked up the job..the perks of a fashion whore .. I had become what I did not want to be sold myself to the Devil a friendly kindly Devil .. I redeemed my Soul and foreclosed that account.

I am again gone independent freelance and my fingers still have the rare Dure Najaf .. I did not sell my ringgs none of them I have amber too.

I still hunt for Dure Najaf .. I hae a huge one but it turns out because of the streaks in it it is Mueh Najaf I dont know anything about stones I play it by ear..

And Azad Hussain my jeweler gives them the form I design,, he is another man who has been a vital link to me and my stones ..

And it was after this trip at Jaorah .. the following trip to Ajmer I became a Dam Madar Malang simply because a white man wanted to become a Malang and he inspired me adding the last touch of paint to a half painted work of mysticism.

I have had strange experiences with Marc my friend while taking a barefeet trek over rocks to visit the graves of the Eunuch Saint and his biological Son at Taragadh Mountains all documented at my Flickr photostream.

I have removed all my hijra documentary from my Flickr photostream, just a few for public rest can be seen by very close friends I dont intend ever showcasing my hijra blogs poems to the cyber public..

I deleted my Google+ account and am back on Facebook after a 11 month sabbatical I know I can do without Facebook I can do without social network but not without culture.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube