Saturday, August 18, 2012

Allaahummal'an Qatalatal Ameeril Momeneen 21 Ramzan Martyrdom of Imam Ali 2012

239,837 items / 2,018,380 views

I shot these pictures on 21 Ramzan this year but could not post it earlier , I wont be adding text simple images I did not shoot extensively I was shabbily treated by uncouth uncultured Shia youth at Zainabia who treated me abused me and even if they had an issue with me this was not the day to pick on me 21 Ramzan the greatest mourning period in Ramzan that overshadows all personal grief or personal issues .

I was told to get out of Zainabia I did but I have decided I wont shoot anymore Moharam events in Mumbai simply because I have proved my point that they are bigots racists Shia haters within my own community too, this maybe because I shoot Hinduism or the transgender or perhaps because I am a Dam Madar Malang Ali Haq too. I dont care what they think I have had better parentage and heritage instilled by my parents.. I am a Shia Muslim but I am a Indian and a Humanbeingfirst and last.My religiosity is my personal domain.. over 239,837 blogs / 2,018,387 views is my lifes picture journey at Flickr.

I wont ever shoot at ZaInabia again or other Shia events ... I prefer shooting Moharam in far lung areas of India where Adab Tehzeeb Ikhlaq Khuloos are vital ingerdients of Ghame Hussain or Moharam mourning.

I do Matam the Indian way that is my personal form of expression , and it should not hurt anyone but me because the sword hits my head not their head.. so even if I do shoot Moharam it wont be for public view only for close friends.

I dont sell my pictures like others do to make video clips but what I shoot as a photo journalist blogger I shall continue to do so and I destedt this Talibanization of my faith by Shia Wahabbis or Shia ruffians whoever they are.. I stand to be judged by Ahle Bayt.. you dont feed me , you dont feed my family and I dont belong to your school of thought so lay off ..

Find someone who is a soft target.. My Tandav as a Dance of Death where I dont mind bleeding to Death as a Diabetic shall continue.. on the soul of Shimr and the son of a ,... Yazid..


I wont be posting links on Twitter or Facebook besides this one on this event that I shot in Mumbai on 21 Ramzan 2012 .

And I would request those who add me as friend on Facebook as Shias than send me hate messages I will simply ignore all friend requests from my community... and not add friends at all I am not going to be used as a punching bag if your parents did not teach you manners culture etiquette..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube