Tuesday, July 17, 2012

RIP Indiblogger Forum for me you are a Graveyard of Dead Hope and DeadLosss

Please remove and delete all my forum posts from Indi Bloggers as the moderators are all high and mighty, most of them dont know the very essence of blogging .I shall never use the Indli Blogger forum where even little children are bullied and the moderator sides with the culprit instead of the injured party .. I dont need lessons in blogging or etquette or culture as a senior citizen 60 years old I have been promoting young bloggers but here it is a different story and this is my genuine pain .. you post ugly adverse comment to me no issue does not change the essence of my reality but if you call my grand kids efforts at photography SILLY it hits under the belt because I nurtured her from the age of 2 to shoot good pictures ..

RIP Indiblogger Forum for me you are a Graveyard of Dead Hope and Dead Losss

The knives are hurtful comments used by members and moderators to hurt little kids that blog and photograph silly things

A Blogger who uses guns and missiles to mow down efforts of a young child's tryst with photography.. shame

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube