Friday, July 27, 2012

Nerjis Asif Shakir 1 Year Old The Cosmic Eye of the Street Photographer

238,615 items / 2,004,543 views

Every morning at Sairi time she sits next to me and hits the trigger of the Canon EOS 60D .. and takes immense pleasure in picking it up ..there is a fear she might break it but theur is hope she will have learnt photography by then..

And I have nurtured this child on the camera fro the day she was born , she felt she saw the hope that lies within the camera..

All that all my gurus taught me I put it into her , made it a part of her legacy she is my second disciple of photography and she is brilliant ,.. the seed was sown into her soul she captures the slithering movements of time and space she captures dimension form and fortitude as fate .

And the rest she will prove through what she shoots , she carries my heritage ,, the heritage of humanity the heritage of Hussain..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube