Friday, July 27, 2012

My 6 Fast Sairi Time 27 July 2012


This time it was Masoor ki dal ki Sabzi purely vegetable and a single chapati, I had got sick and tired of chicken salami.

Actually I am not much into non veg..I prefer simple austere frugal food ...

However this morning sairi time I had milk falooda a luxury as I hate milk etc, and my usual cup of black tea.

And I shall take my blood sugar after Ramzan..

My pre Ramzan blood sugar was fasting 115 and post meal 195..

I dont walk I dont work out at all, no time and there was a time I walked a lot both at Patwardhan Park Bandra and later at Joggers Park and finally Carter Road.

Ever since I got hooked to the net I gave up walking for good..I tell myself I should join a gym but i remains a wishful thought nothing else.

However I make it up during my trip to Ajmer Urus and my annual Haji Malang trek up the mountains barefeet.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube