Friday, June 29, 2012

Two Malangs of Mumbai

211,030 items / 1,748,656 views

It all began when Nerjis Asif Shakir my crying round the clock grand daughter , needed to be quietened down than my younger son Saif would bring her near the passage in my house where all my jewelry hangs , a large collection , that by merely looking at she would just become soundless .

And so Nerjis Asif Shakir loves my beads my rings and my camera , her eyes light up when I hold my camera to shoot her , sometimes I let her feel the Nikon D 80 , she will touch it soothingly holistically . and she knows the buttons this 4 month old Malang . Yes we both are Malangs..

And this picture was shot by son Saifs wife .. three shots all well timed .

Nerjis Asif Shakir was away for a month at first she did not recognize me on her return last night but the moment I dressed up to go to work this morning she knew it was me her Malang grand father .
Children are very sensitive to inner thoughts and my grand daughter Nerjis Asif Shakir and I hit off beautifully..

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube