Wednesday, June 27, 2012

Mr Rajesh Khanna Called Me To Lilavati Today And I Cried

236,968 items / 1,986,173 views

Ever since Kakaji fell sick I have prayed for his speedy recovery, because he is a good human being , his abundance of love for my grand children...and he is my mentor my guide my life's poetic inspiration.

Specially Marziya Shakir 4 year old who has shot him at his home.

Last Marziya Shakir and Nerjis Asif Shakir who had just began to walk had met this great doyen taken his blessings..

I have kept in touch with Sir through his Man Friday Bala.

And this afternoon Bala called me both Sir and his son in law the great Rowdy Rathore wanted to see me , I knew Mr Akshay Kumar and he recognized me instantly, Dimpleji was there and she told me Kakaji loves me a lot and I began silently crying.. for a great man to remember me as he valiantly fights his illness means a lot to me ..

And his humility is his earnestness , his greatness .. and I did not mention to Kakaji that Marziya Shakir too wanted to come with me to the hospital..


At the hospital the overzealous Lilavati Bouncers took away my satchel and my camera , so I am posting this picture that was shot on 15 April after the dress rehearsal of the Havell Fan tuxedo suit..

I took Kakaji and his familys leave and I know Mr Rajesh Khanna will soon be lounging at his bungalow aptly called Ashirwad.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube