Friday, June 1, 2012

Dam Madar Malangs of Ajmer

Most of the time I would come early in the mornings and sit with..Peer Sayed Masoom Ali Shah Baba Malang Madari Asqanhe never preached or lectured , he talked common sense and ordinary moments in the life of man.

As we talked his Murids or devotees came touched his feet kissed his hand and I shot a few of them..

Somof his devotees would kiss my hand too out of respect and I felt a bit embarrassed I am a one year old Malang Murid of Peersaab.

I have a good equation with the Rafaees I met Hassan Ganda Rafaee half his robust size , with his kids I gave them money.

I met the hijra bawas but no Sada Suhagins , men who dress as women married to a higher divinity and these are married men who just wear women clothes as part of their holistic spirituality.

I was in Ajmer for a few days and I shot the surroundings ,,,

And I made the most of my time in Ajmer .. I shot a lady with two faces and this was the most disturbing pictures I took rapidly from far..

I had an urge to go back and shoot her again but I did not have the moral strength..

And this is a storyboard , a sequence of my thoughts intermixed with the people I shot..

This should be one of my longest series shot on a single camera Canon EOS 60D.

I am on Flickr Instagram You Tube